Wedding photography is focused area and wedding photography must always be left to the professional. Captured surprising photos fetch you back to this one unforgettable day of your life. How the scenes unfold and preserved in a shot depends on your choice of wedding ceremony photographers. There are many Candid Wedding Photographers in Chennai are available. While choosing a wedding photographer, you must consider the following facts.
What to consider when choosing a Professional Photographers in Chennai
- Only a practiced wedding photographer can deliver the results you expect.
- Take time to check his or her credentials.
- Examine the skills and experience of your probable photographer.
- Ask for earlier projects completed.
- Can he easily build relationship so he can work well with his subjects
- Know his approach to capturing your wedding.
- Does he have highly qualified interns who can help him take pictures.
- See if his professional fee is within your budget.
Once you have chosen the right photographer, provide important facts. Sit down with your chosen photographer and take time to converse your expectations. Communication is important. Give as much help as needed.
Here are must-take wedding photo scenes you can provide your photographer:
Before the ceremony
- Wedding saree, jewelry of the bride
- Close-up shot of the wedding bands
- Makeup moments of the bride
- Bride’s and bridesmaids’ bouquets
- Bridesmaids getting dressed
- Mother and child moments – helping the bride with the final touches
- Full-length shot of the bride in her wedding saree, looking at herself in a mirror
- The Father looks at the bride in her wedding saree
- The Groom getting ready, with the best man and his groomsmen
- Separate photos of the couple with their parents and siblings
- Bride and groom alone, making their way to the ceremony
During the Ceremony
- Snapshot of the venue in all angles
- Groom walking down the gangway with his mother
- Expression of the groom while waiting for his bride
- Bridal party, grandparents, important guests walking down the aisle
- The Bride and her escort waiting to walk down the aisle
- Bride’s escort giving her away
- Bride and groom at the altar
- Exchange rings
- Newlyweds after the ceremony
- Random shots of couple with family, friends and guests
At the reception
- Exterior and interior shots of the site
- Things like menus, centerpiece, table settings, etc.
- Cake, food and drinks
- Guest book and guests signing it
- Friends and family making toasts
- First dance of the couple
- Bride dancing with her father and groom dancing with her mother
- Entertainers performing
- Bouquet toss
The wedding couple is happy to see the outcome of their photos taken when they were unconscious of the camera. A good photographer can take shots without disturbing people by asking them to pose. This kind of photography is called Candid Wedding Photography. For this many Candid Wedding Photographers in Chennai are available.